Wednesday, November 6, 2013

I couldn't say it better! Dedicated to USNA Class of 1998

http://www.bspcn.com/2012/02/03/30-things-to-stop-doing-to-yourself/

30 things to do today to propel yourself to Make the Change!  Wonderful advice for us all and reminds me to be thankful for the USNA class of 1998.  I would be lost if not for them.

I leave in 2 days to celebrate our 15th reunion with the mighty '98.  The truly amazing people that I had the opportunity to get to know for 4 years in Annapolis, MD are responsible for holding me up and helping me move forward when I was my own worst enemy.  I was a smart, adventurous, and pretty girl who didn't know how to have confidence and love herself.  My roommates and friends at USNA helped me discover myself and often saved me from my self destructive behavior.

It's NEVER too late to create a new ending!!

No comments:

Post a Comment